Monday 4 March 2013

You are part of God's plan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37182073@N06/
I learned in my philosophy class in college that the moment you question about your existence and your purpose in this world you are "phiolosophising".  I thought philosophy is only for the intellectuals. 

I also ask this question many times.  What is really my purpose in this world?  What will I contribute to make a difference?

As a concluding topic in the retreats I would facilitate, I used to remind the participants of their mission in life.  Whatever they do in life is their contribution to the greater plan of God.

Like the song of Joey Ayala entitled "Ang lahat ng bagay ay magkaugnay" (All things are interrelated), we are related to each other.  Thus, what you do is your contribution to the cosmic world.  

However, you need to ask this question, "Am I doing the will of God?"  

Friends, watch and listen to this song.  Know your place in the greater plan of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment